show TIME
Today we see Stomp. Katt and Victoria are really looking forward to it.This morning Cindy and I went out to breakfast, sometimes continental just doesn't do it. We also had errands to do. There is no self laundry here and having them do it was ridiculously expensive, $14 for 1 pair of jeans! Yesturday I noticed a cleaners on 7th and there are many cafes and delis there also so we went that direction. Laundry was $14 for everything, we found a cafe that was good and reasonable for breakfast, stopped at a grocery for something else and exchanged our mouldy moose cake for some fresh crumb cake which was excellent.
As for why we had mouldy moose well last night Victoria chose to stay behind when we went to dinner as she wasn't hungry. We brought a piece of cake back for her as she requested but when she opened it it was bad. It was late so I decided to resolve this in the morning when we went to breakfast. The manager was skepticle when I told him but mortified when he opened the box!
This has been Cindy's day. After breakfast we walked down to The American Girl Place on 5th Ave. (Victoria came too) and both girls found something for their dolls. Cindy got Felicity's under garments and Victoria a dress also from Felicity's collection. I bought a couple of BD gifts. On our way back to the hotel we stopped at the MoMA store which Victoria seemed to like but Cindy was concentrating on her feet. They had many clever things and we found a magnetic travel game (chess, bacgammon, tic tac toe, and a solitare) in a CD size case.
Weather continues cloudy but we haven't gotten damp. It must have rained last night because the windows were wet. I hope Philadelphia is sunny for the fourth.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home